Canon XF305 is a professional camcorder which records vivid HD videos. Utilizing file-based MPEG-2 compression with an MXF File Wrapper ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure, metadata and non-linear editing (NLE) systems. And 4:2:2 color sampling provides ultra-fine transitions in tone and color for maintaining the highest quality image for use in advanced post production.
Though MXF file is excellent, it’s not compatible with many editing software on Mac, such as Final Cut Pro, in order to import XF305 MXF to FCP for editing, you need a XF305 MXF video converter for Mac. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac will help you convert MXF to ProRes for FCP, as Apple ProRes 422 MOV format is the best format for FCP. You can follow the guide below.
1. Download this best MXF converter for Mac OS X. This MXF to MOV converter will help you convert MXF to any formats you want, such as Apple ProRes 422 MOV, Apple InterMediate Codec MOV, etc.
2. Install and launch this XF305 MXF video converter for Mac. Import XF305 footages to the MXF Converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format you want. For converting XF305 MXF to FCP, you can choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), it’s best supported by FCP.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters if you want.
5. Click convert button to start converting MXF to Apple ProRes 422.
- Convert Panasonic AJ-HPX 300 MXF videos to ProRes for FCP
- How to Convert Panasonic MXF Files for iMovie on Mac?
- How to convert down Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 HD MXF to MPEG files?
- Canon C300 Workflow-Edit C300 MXF in Avid and Burn MXF to DVD on Mac Mountain Lion
- Convert MXF to AVI/WMV/MOV/MP4/MPEG on Mac
- Import Panasonic AG-HPX170/HPX171 P2 MXF to iMovie and FCE