- Backup BD/DVD to MKV without quality loss. (Keep 1080p quality at 16:9 aspect ratio).
- Convert/rip/shrink/copy latest Blu-ray/DVD movies for Android/iOS/Windows devices.
- Allow full preservation of all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter markers.
- Remove unwanted subs streams and audio tracks at will.
- Preserve soundtracks and subs in multiple languages, e.g. English, Spanish, French, Deutsch…
Supported OS: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1
Size: 63.4 MB
Kindly Note: Currently you can't edit videos by merging, splitting, trimming, cropping, adding .srt, .ass subtitle files, etc if choosing multi-track output formats.
Preserve multiple audio tracks and subtitles
Keep the chapter structure in a converted movie title
Offer optimized presets for different HD Media Players
Provide best settings for iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones
Rip BD/DVD to MKV from disc, folder and IFO/ISO image file
Pavtube ByteCopy not only can rip BDs directly from Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray Folder, but also can convert DVDs from DVD disc, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, and DVD ISO Image File.
Select subtitles/audio tracks for more than one file at a time
Pavtube ByteCopy makes it possible for you to select subtitles/audios for more than one file (title) at a time.
Pavtube ByteCopy stores subtitles in the MKV file format without burning them to the video, so you can switch subtitle languages at will during viewing.
Keep forced subtitles and export .srt subtitles
The recently updated ByteCopy allows users to preserve the forced subtitles in a Blu-ray/DVD movie into the MKV output, and it also features option to help users export their required subtitles as .srt external subs to do other use.
Encode audio tracks with specified codec
Pavtube ByteCopy enables users to encode the source soundtracks in Blu-ray/DVD movies to your desired audio types.
Produce MKV files for PC Media Players
The MKV files generated by Pavtube ByteCopy are playable with a number of free PC players, including VLC media player, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, MPlayer, etc. And the audio tracks, subtitles streams, and chapters preserved in the MKV container are available to select at will during playback.
Select your preferred languages as usually-used audio tracks and subtitles, e.g. English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Portugues, Norsk, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
Inlaid Preview Window
This program also helps merging, splitting, trimming, cropping movies, as well as adjusting volume, adding image/text/video watermarks, replacing audio, etc.
Edit movie by trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
A preview window is inlaid for you to view the source video (image only, audios and subtitles are not available when previewing).
Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles to BD/DVD movies
In Subtitle tab on Editor Window, you are able to add *.srt and *.ass subtitles you get from internet or other places to the BD/DVD movies.
Shut down computer after conversion
Pavtube ByteCopy keeps you free from waiting around by ticking off the checkbox "Shut down computer after conversion" when processing Blu-ray/DVD encoding.
Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder,
DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File,DVD ISO Image File
Lossless/encoded MKV format
with multi-audio tracks/subs streams/chapter markers
with multi-audio track
Apple products: Apple TV 3, iPad, the New iPad, iPod, iPod nano,
iPod classic, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
Output Programs Supported
Video Editing Tool
Window Movie Maker, Window DVD Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Avid Media Composer, CS5, CS4 Master Collection, Adobe Encore, Sony Vegas, Clesh, Kdenlive, Media 100, etc
iDVD, Roxio Toast, Disco, Burn, DVD Studio Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Pinnacle Studio, Encode, Imgburn, Nero Lite, etc
YouTube, NAS, Networked Devices, MSN, Myspace, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, FOX, NBA, Youku, NAS, PowerPoint Rresentation, PDF, HTPC, Home Theater, A/V receiver, LCD Projector, Keynote, etc
Output File Types
H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, TS, DV, MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg), MPEG- TS Video(*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
Note: Blu-ray Ripper does not support ISO output.
MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), M4A, DTS (remux),MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format
Every software works great!
Just a quick note to tell you that I have purchased 3 of your software. Every software works great! I am so happy that I purchased Pavtube software!!! Keep up the great work and hope that you can come up with a Bluray ripper software that will convert a 50 gig To 25 gig disc.! Jun. 4, 2012
Thanks to CUDA
After using the cuda code, i went from 6,5 hours to 1,5 hours of making the same mkv. Thats 4,3 times faster than before. So saying that its 3 times faster with cuda i so true. So i only needed the videocard and not a whole new system , thanks to CUDA. Jan 4, 2012
I enjoy using the program
All the other programs I used where either very slow, didn't take the movie off in lossless quality or couldn't get the information off the disc. ByteCopy always gets the movie off the disc in lossless quality with no hassles. I also get to choose the subtitles and the audio channels and I get all the chapters as well which I love. It does exactly what I want it to do and it does it efficiently and effortlessly. Overall I enjoy the functionality, simplicity and the efficiency of ByteCopy. I enjoy using the program.June 2, 2011
Good at preserving chapters
Pavtube ByteCopy seemed to be good at preserving chapters. Picture quality and sound quality was great. I didn't notice any picture/audio sync problems which I did when using other methods. May 26, 2011
Handles subtitles well
I tried a lot of SW, but no one handles subtitles as well as Bytecopy processes. I'll certainly recommend to everyone BytecCopy because it is really complete. What interests me above all is to reduce the size of a mkv file, and to be honest with you, I have tried many programs and those that are closer to Bytecopy are "VidCoder" and "XMedia Recode".The first uses the excellent Codec "Handbrake" (why do not you also implement in Bytecopy?) but does not handle subtitles of BD.The second one is complete, with a good codec, but too complicated.I also tried commercial programs like the famous DVDFab, but it even goes in "crash" when trying to reduce the size of a mkv file (generated with "MakeMKV"). With other mkv files generated with other SW, DVDFab is OK but it can handle only one language and does not see the subtitles. Apr. 14, 2011
|Peterson, John M||
The product works wonderfully, not one hiccup so far, have ripped 10 blurays and over 30 dvds to my pc media server. Mar. 24, 2011
CUDA technology was my reason for buying the software
I am happy with the software, although I still have to use the software on a gpu to speed it up. ByteCopy’s CUDA technology was my reason for buying the software. Mar. 23, 2011
Successfully convert VC-1 m2ts to H264 without any audio track delay
I have just purchased your Bytecopy for VC-1 converting to H264. Well, I was trying to backup my CSI Season 1 Blu-ray to an external hard drive. It was done pretty well, which successfully convert VC-1 m2ts to H264 without any audio track delay. That video format is interlaced, so I switched up "Deinterlacing" in Preference and it did amazingly well! Mar. 15, 2011
Nice as it has CUDA Support
ByteCopy is a nice little ripper program, I got it mainly for quick rips. Nice as it has CUDA Support. It works fine and is a very good program for the novice user. Mar. 10, 2011
Put many audios and many subtitles
I just use the ByteCopy on almost 10 blu-ray discs and several dvd-9 discs. It extremely fast on my Athlon PhenomII 3.4Ghz+8GBRam and Gigabyte GTX460. The results are exceptional far more than expected. What I really like is the ByteCopy can put many audios and many subtitles just like the real Blu-ray discs. This capability alone can sell especially for foreigners like myself. I'd like to listen to English and read English subtitle to learn English while sometimes I'd like to switch to my mother-tongue language if I don't understand the story. Feb. 23, 2011
I bought the full version after testing out the trial. Nice product. I will test it much more extensively now that I have the full version. I have a CUDA enabled video card (GTX 460). I wish the conversion rate was faster. It's not bad at about 1.7 the length of the movie (h.264 @ 8000kbps), but the benchmark is definitely 1:1 or less than the run time of the movie. Considering the GTX460 is an extremely powerful processor, the conversion rate should be faster. I have tested a lot of blu-ray rippers and this one is the only one that offers to keep the HD audio. As long as this software keeps up with the copyright protections, I’ll be pretty happy. Thanks! Feb. 17, 2011
Good compression and multi subs
Thanks to you guys. The bytecopy works great. good compression and multi subs. thums up Its the software i have been looking for.. so one's again.. THX. Jan. 27, 2011
Store more than one audio stream in the MKV container
I was able to store more than one audio stream in the MKV container and then choose during playback (I love to listen to the English sound track, but when my girlfriend watches we need to switch to French). Jan. 25, 2011
A very good program to manage 5.1 sound
1. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a very complete program that allow to convert any video, merge them in one video, convert a DVD or BluRay disc into a video, handle very well 5.1 sound, permit the edition of video to cut part of them etc.... This is a very good program.
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform.
So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
A: a. The "Lossless" output format can be used 7 times only.b. When transcoding Blu-ray contents with "HD Player" or customized format, watermark will be put on the screen of generated videos..
A: Windows Media Center and Windows Media Player natively do not support MKV format files. To play back MKV file in WMC or WMP you need to install a MKV codec pack called Shark007 Codec Pack.
If you have Windows 7 system download the codec pack here.
If you have Windows Vista or XP system download the codec pack here.
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
A: Yes. You can set audio and subtitle languages that you always like to keep in Preference screen. Follow "Tools" menu-> "Preference"-> "Audio"/ "Subtitle" tab to set desired languages, and the software will remember you settings.
A: Yes. Each title and chapter is preserved in the way they are created into Blu-ray Disc/DVD when you using Pavtube ByteCopy.
A: Yes. CUDA encoding workflow is supported by Pavtube ByteCopy. And the CUDA decoder is applied by default in availability of a CUDA ready NVIDIA graphics card.
- Copying DVD library to Plex Media Server for watching on TV/Laptop/Smartphone
- Put/Move/Transfer Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files to Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2
- Play DVD ISO/IFO Files on iPad Air with Multi-tracks
- Watch Blu-ray Movies on Surface Pro 2 while Traveling
- Blu-ray ripping- how to keep 5.1 and 7.1 audio?
- The best Blu-ray backup method: Blu-ray to M2TS or Blu-ray to MKV?
- DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0 with subtitles
- Complete lossless Blu-ray to MKV backup in 2 steps
- Play MKV AC3 5.1/DTS 5.1 audio with WD TV players- BD/DVD rip to MKV
- How to copy Blu-ray movies to Synology DS411slim NAS Server
- Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 MKV with desired audio track
- Convert DVD ISO to MKV in lossless
- Stream DVD movie to DLNA compliant HDTV
- Keep both English and French audio tracks for ripping Blu-ray to MKV
- Copy the entire Blu-ray disc to a intact Blu-ray BDMV folder
- Copy Blu-ray/DVD to MKV with 5.1 surround sound
- Lossless Blu-ray Backup: why choose MKV format?
- Enjoy Blu-ray movies on HDTV with WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player
- Blu-ray experience with Xtreamer Ultra-1080p HD video
- Play ripped Blu-ray MKV files in MPlayer with audio and subtitles track
2.2.0Mar 03, 2014
1. Support latest BD and DVD
2. windows install package with digital signature
3. Fixed some known bugs
184.108.40.20625Sep 10, 2013
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
* Resumed subtitle output feature to Format menu.
* Added chapter marker feature for multi-track MP4
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD/BD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed the audio language error for multi-track MP4/MOV output.
* Refined deinterlacing for multi-track formats
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
220.127.116.1163Aug 01, 2013
1. Fixed the no subtitle issue when playing on WDTV
2. Added some multi-track HD Media Player preset formats like WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, etc.
3. Some other bugs fixing
18.104.22.16872Jul 02, 2013
1. Support lossless multi-track output in MKV
2. Support encoded multi-track output in MKV, MP4 and MOV
3. Support all output formats that Blu-ray Ripper supports
4. Added editing options like merge, split, trim, crop, volume adjusting, etc.
5. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
6. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD (BD/DVD/Ultimate/iMedia)
7. Support latest BD and DVD (BD/DVD/Ultimate/iMedia)
1. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx" (BD/DVD/Ultimate/iMedia)
2. Other operational functionalities optimization
1. Program interface is totally changed
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
1. Other bugs fixing
1.7.3Apr 23, 2012
- Added support to AMD APP accleration.
- Applied updated DTS decoder.
- Now supports loading folder and ISO files by drag-and-drop operation.
1.6.3Jan 15, 2012
- Optimized the process of disc ejecting.
- Fixed some bugs.
1.6.2Dec 22, 2011
- Added support to movies in Chinese file name.
- Fixed some bugs.
1.6.1Nov 22, 2011
- Added AVI 5.1 format for PS3 streaming.
- Added 16:9, 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratio options to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
v1.6Oct 30, 2011
- Added batch conversion facility.
- Fixed some bugs.
v1.5Aug 10, 2011
- Fixed MKV rewinding failures.
- Simplified OCR fonts dictionary.