Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac is designed for Mac users to edit and rip DVDs to almost all other popular video and audio formats, including H.265/HEVC, M3U8, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, etc. The Mac DVD Ripper makes it possible to play DVD contents on iPad Pro, iPad Air 3, Apple TV 4, Apple TV 3 , Google Nexus 6P, Windows 10 phone, HTC 10, Galaxy S7, Galaxy TabPro S, PS4, Open Hour Chameleon, Popcorn Hour, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Sony Tablet S, ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime, Asus Infinity TF700, PS Vita, WD TV, MicroSoft Surface Book 2/1, Surface Pro 4/3/2/1 and edit in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Adobe Premiere etc. It features simple but powerful editing facilities for you to trim, crop, watermark movie clips and extract audio for collection.
- Rip DVDs fast and smoothly on Mac with high quality.
- Transfer DVD to the new iPad 3, Nexus 7, Asus Infinity TF700, Galaxy S III, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 10.1, PS Vita, etc.
- Trim, crop, merge videos, add text, image and video watermarks.
- Backup, rip, convert and edit DVD movies and music on Mac.
- Enjoy the wonderful audio-video sync output quality.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and lower
Mac DVD/BD Ripper + Mac Video ConverteriMedia Converter for MacThe iMedia Converter integrates a Mac DVD/Blu-ray Ripper and a Mac Video Converter together into one package.
Mac DVD Ripper + Mac BD RipperBlu-ray Ripper for MacThe Mac Blu-ray Ripper software can rip/convert your purchased Blu-ray movies and DVDs to any format you want.
Streamlined intuitive interface bring you an enjoyable experience
Its streamlined intuitive interface cares about your need, you will have no problem to find any options.
Support to edit and rip all DVDs
The program can edit and rip DVDs to other video and audio formats you want for backup or sharing.
Easy import DVD ways
You can import your DVD files by two formats: import IFO or DVD folder, all are just to cater for your desire.
Faster conversion speed
Its advanced coding technology optimized the conversion speed. With this Mac DVD Ripper, you can convert DVD 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar tools.
Trim DVD clips
You can get any video length you want with trim function, just drag the process bar to the trim points.
Crop DVD clips
With crop, you can cut off the DVD clips' black edges and unwanted area easily.
Split selected video file
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
Capture the snapshot images
The program supports to capture the snapshots images, which can be used as wallpaper or editing elements.
Support a set of real-time change options for the DVD clips subtitles, audio track, and angle when previewing.
If you need, you can make changes for the original DVD clips subtitles, audio track and angle when doing real-time previewing on the right window of the main interface.
The program supports to add different watermark like text, image (including GIF), and video watermark. Its video watermark function will add a picture-in-picture effect to your video.
Advanced audio and video sync technology
The program adopted advanced audio and video sync technology; never let you troubled by the audio and video issues.
Its built-in codec will not install codec to your computer, so as to avoid the unexpected codec problem.
DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File
Output Devices Supported
Apple products: Apple TV 3, Apple TV 4, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch 4, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPhone 6,
Output Programs Supported
Video Editing Tool
Window Movie Maker, Window DVD Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Avid Media Composer, CS5, CS4 Master Collection, Adobe Encore, Sony Vegas, Clesh, Kdenlive, Media 100, etc
iDVD, Roxio Toast, Disco, Burn, DVD Studio Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Pinnacle Studio, Encode, Imgburn, Nero Lite, etc
YouTube, NAS, Networked Devices, MSN, Myspace, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, FOX, NBA, Youku, NAS, PowerPoint Rresentation, PDF, HTPC, Home Theater, A/V receiver, LCD Projector, Keynote, etc
Output File Types
H.265/HEVC, M3U8, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, TS, DV, MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg), MPEG- TS Video(*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A, DTS (remux),MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format
Meet your high expectation
Incredibly fast conversion and user selectable quality! Very satisfied!! I also love the way I am able to make the video quality brighter or darker and adjust the contrast. Mar 5, 2010
Rip DVD to various popular media formats
I am very pleased with the application, it exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with it. I am a web designer and I needed the application for one of my clients, who made a demo DVD of his profession but did not have the source video, he only had the DVD format but wanted to upload the content to Youtube. Your application worked like a charm. Mar 20, 2010
Free trial version works great
Searched for a "movie countdown timer" and found several, to use in my DVDs produced on Mac -- then wanted to download, Google found your program, the "trial program" worked great, so I immediately bought the full version -- very happy with it. Feb 5, 2010
Q: I have just purchased the Pavtube software for my mac and I have been trying to install it. It goes thou all the steps and at the end it says "Installation had errors Install failed. The Installer could not install some files"/ Applications". Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. How can I install the program on my mac?
A: Pavtube has been updated to support the coming Mac Mountain Lion system. This new pkg file may have problem to install on Mac OSX 10.5.8. If you have this problem pls download the special installation file for Mac OSX 10.5.8 from below link.
Further question, you can contact email@example.com.
Q: I have just downloaded the new update for the software, do I need to uninstall my older version prior installing the new one or I just install the new application on top of the old one. Please advice.
A: You are encouraged to uninstall the older version in the first place. However, you might also install the new update on top of the older version.Q: How to rip the DVD into one file instead of in chapters?
A: Check all the chapters of a DVD and then check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before you start converting the movie.Q: I have purchased the software but it won't take the code I have. What should I do?
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip to use as a song background. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a ‘Snapshoot’ button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the ‘Open’ button next to ‘Snapshoot’ button.Q: Is it possible for the app to remember the settings? I want to use the same settings for some formats
A: You can customize formats and save them for future use. Click the format bar, select a most used format, and click ‘Settings’ button to customize it. Click ‘Save as’ button and renamed the format to whatever you like, finally click ‘OK’ to save. Then you could directly find this format in Custom when select Format in the main interface of this program..
- DVD to Final Cut - How to rip DVD to edit in FCP, FCP X, FCE on Mac?
- Best Christmas Gift-DVD to Android Tablet Converter on Mac
- DVD to Nook Tablet Converter on Mac-Transcode DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to Put DVD to HP TouchPad for Playing?
- How to Rip DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive with Subtitles?
- How to Watch DVD Movie on Sony Tablet S?
- Watch 720p DVD Video on the new iPad 3 - DVD to the new iPad 3 on Mac
- Watch DVD on atv 3 with DVD to Apple TV 3 converter for Mac
- Mac DVD image converter for iPad-Convert DVD to iPad on Mac
- Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Nexus 10 Converter - backup/copy DVD ISO/IFO to Google Nexus 10 on Mac
- How to rip DVD to Blackberry on Mac OS X
- Watch movies on your BlackBerry via Mac OS!
- Copy and Rip DVD Movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1 on Mac
- Rip Mac DVD Movies to Transformer Prime
- DVD to Android Converter on Mac-How to Bring DVD Movies to Kindle Fire?
- Transfer DVD Movies to Xoom 2 and Play DVD Movies on Xoom 2
- How to Rip DVD to Galaxy Note-Mac DVD to Galaxy Note Ripper
- Convert and Sync DVD to Galaxy Nexus on Mac
- Convert DVD Movies to Nook Color on Mac
- How to Watch DVD Movies on Nook Tablet?
220.127.116.11Oct 12, 2015
1.Support for Mac OS X El Capitan
2.Fix some bugs
18.104.22.16818May 23, 2013
Fixed video-audio sync issues
Supports latest Blu-ray discs
Fixed the main title detecting issues for DVDs
Add more output formats for Mobile Devices
3.2.1Nov 28, 2012
- Improved stability and optimized media player.
- Enhanced DVD loading and analyzing process.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.2.1Sep 26, 2012
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed freezing issues.
3.2.0Aug 26, 2012
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Some other bugs fixed.
3.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
3.1.2Jul 08, 2012
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Added XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 profiles.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.1.0May 30, 2012
- Added automatic update feature.
- Added Disc ejecting feature.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added video rotate feature (rotating 90 degrees right or left).
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.0.10Apr 27, 2012
- New presets for Apple TV Dolby Digital 5.1 audio pass-through.
- Optimization to split operation and effect setting.
- Now support 2D to 3D conversion by setting 3D effect in Video Editor panel.