- Fast convert, compress, and edit TODs from JVC camcorders.
- Trim, crop, add special effects and different watermarks to TOD.
- Output better video without any audio and video sync issues.
- Enjoy TOD videos everywhere with any portable devices.
- Support VFW codec encoding and 5.1 channel audio output.
Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Size: 17.9 MB
- Besides converting TOD files, the HD Video Converter can encode MTS, MXF, MOV and AVI camera clips as well as TiVo recordings.Video Converter Ultimate is able to convert non-protected Blu-ray, DVD and other video files to your required formats.
OverviewPavtube TOD Converter is specially designed for converting HD .tod footages shot by JVC cameras to other formats, so as to edit the recordings in different video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Avid, Sony Vegas Cyberlink Power Director, Avid, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker, etc. or play them back on popular portable devices like iPad, Xoom, Galaxy Tab, PlayBook, HTC Flyer, and more. The output file types include MKV, TS, MP4, MPG, 3GP, H.264, DivX AVI, Xvid AVI, WMV, etc.
Optimized audio and video sync technology
The program adopted optimized audio and video sync technology, so as to output video with better video quality and never let you be troubled by the audio and video sync issues.
Faster conversion speed
The built-in multi-thread encoding technology makes the conversion speed faster than ever. It is estimated that you can save at least half time to convert a video with the same size.
Its built-in codec will not install any codec on your computer, so as to avoid the unexpected codec problem.
Trim, crop and merge
The trim function allows you to get a specific length of video accurately since its inner seek function can capture any key frame of video, while with crop, you can cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily. In addition, if you like, check the option "Merge into one file" on the main interface, you can merge several videos into one bigger file for conversion.
Add text, image, and video watermark
Its watermark function allows you to add different watermark types, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark. Its video watermark function will add a picture-in-picture effect on your video.
The TOD Converter allows you to replace the original audio with other music or sounds you like to meet your special need.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
AVCHD video, M2TS, MTS, and M2T files from JVC, Canon, Panasonic, Sony AVCHD digital camcorders, copy protection removed Blu-ray m2ts streams, TS, TP, TRP, MOD and TOD files
Output Devices Supported
Apple products: Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
Game consoles and media players: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, WD TV Media player, Seagate Media Player
Android tablet PC/smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Evo 4G, Motorola Droid X, Samsung Galaxy S(Vibrant/Epic 4G/Fascinate/Mesmerize...)
General MP4 players:PSP, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc.
Windows Phone 7 phones: Samsung Focus, HTC Surround, LG Quantum, HTC HD 7.
Other popular cell phones: Nokia N8/C7/E7, Blackberry, etc.
Output File Types
H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, TS, DV, MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg), MPEG- TS Video(*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A, DTS (remux),MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format
Simple and fast
It was pretty easy to self explanatory. So far, I have only used it for conversion and it was very simple. I am very satisfied. It was faster than I expected it to be. Feb. 3, 2010
Fast and easy to use
The software works very well and I find that the speed of the conversion is good. I am not having any problems with the software at the present time. I cannot think of any improvements that need to be made at the present time. July 17, 2009
Works great and satisfy your needs
I have downloaded the updated version per the instructions. All seems to be working fine now. I found your software through a search engine (MSN) and compared it to 3 others with the trial versions prior to selecting Pavetube to buy. Overall, I am satisfied with the product. March 12, 2009Q: How to update Pavtube Software?
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice versa.Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio before converting the movie.Q: How can I get AAC/ AC3 5.1 channels as output audio?
A: You can click ‘Settings’ button and select ‘5.1 channels’ from the drop-down list of Audio Channel. Please note that piratical output formats do not support 5.1 channels.Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow ‘Edit’ menu-> ‘Effect’ tab and check ‘Deinterlacing’ box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode “Simple Gauss Blur” from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.Q: How do I install and register the software?
A: Please find more details at Install and register Windows products.Q: I am unable to download the program properly. What can I do?
A: Please check whether your computer has been infected. Then check your IE settings. Please click "Internet option..." under "Tools", and then select the "General" Page, just click "Delete file...", and it will be OK.Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
184.108.40.206Dec 20, 2016
1. New version: v220.127.116.11 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264
and H.265/HEVC codec. Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics
card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia:https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk
4.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
- Added support for MOD and AVCHD MTS/M2TS camera files.
4.0.2Nov 22, 2011
- Added AVI AC3 5.1 format for PS3 streaming.
- Added 16:9, 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratio options to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.0.1Oct 24, 2011
- Added support to export webm format.
- Optimized preview function.
- Fix some bugs.
v3.7.4Sep 14, 2011
- Added Avid DNxHD 720p/1080p(*.mov) profile.
- Added profile for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia A500, Creative ZiiO 7, Creative ZiiO 10, Pandigital Novel 7 Tablet, and Samsung Galaxy S II.
- Fixed some bugs.
v3.7Aug 11, 2011
- Improved response speed.
- Fixed occasional crashes and some bugs.
v3.7Jun 16, 2011
- A redesigned GUI (Graphical User Interface), which is more user-friendly and in-style.
- Added support for CUDA acceleration in the availability of a NVIDIA CUDA enabled graphics card.
- Added new format template for Apple’s iPad 2nd Gen.
v3.6Mar 30, 2011
- Optimized video and audio presets for Apple iOS 4.3 devices.
v3.5Aug 04, 2010
- Added optimized H.264 video format for Motorola Droid X.
- The performance of audio and video synchronization has been improved.
v3.5Jul 19, 2010
- Added optimized formats for Android smart phones such as Motorola Droid, Google Nexus One, HTC Droid, Samsung Fascinate, etc.
- Refined the interface design of Profile Manager.
- Now identifies interlaced video and applies deinterlacing facility to these videos by default.
- Fixed crash issues and some other bugs.
What's next? Price: $29