Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate integrates a best Blu-ray converter, a DVD converter ,and a video converter together for you to convert any commercial Blu-ray/DVD movies and almost all kinds of videos to universal video and audio file types with super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality. The Video Converter Ultimate provides numerous optimized formats for a wide range of devices and programs, including Apple TV/Apple TV 2/Apple TV 3/Apple TV 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Media Server , NAS , Home Theater devices, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, iPod, iPhone 6S, iPad 3/iPad 4/iPad Mini 4/iPad Air 3/iPad Pro, Dell Streak, Galaxy TabPro S, Samaung Galaxy S7, Samsung Infuse 4G, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Flyer, HTC Inspire 4G, Nokia N9, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7/10, Google Nexus 6P, Microsoft Surface RT/Pro/Book, Archos 101/70/7/5, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc., so you can enjoy or edit your favorite Blu-ray movies, DVDs and SD/HD videos at will.
- Integrate with Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper, and HD Video Converter.
- Convert Blu-ray/DVD 3D/2D movies in batch to MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, MKV files with 3D/2D effects.
- Help enjoy BD/DVD movies & camcorder videos on iOS/Android/Windows Tablets & Phones, and HD Media Players.
- Directly copy the latest releases of Blu-ray/DVD movies in fast speed.
- Support TiVo/MXF/MTS/M2TS conversion to any other video/audio formats.
- Add *.srt, *.ass, or *.ssa subtitle files to BD/DVD movie or videos.
Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/windows 10
- Create playable DVDs from AVI, MKV, WMV, MXF, MOV, DivX, XviD, MP4, VOB, M2TS, MTS, TiVo and many other video files.
Support input various file types
The Video Converter Ultimate supports not only Blu-ray and DVD movies, but also a wide range of HD and SD Video files, like MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, MOV, WMV, MP4, TiVo, FLV, some MXF files, etc. The Blu-ray movies can be imported from Blu-ray BDMV/Blu-ray Folder, ISO and the DVDs can be loaded from DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, and DVD ISO Image File.
6X faster conversion speed
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate takes full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to largely accelerate conversion speed. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion. NOTE: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The CUDA and AMD APP acceleration both work only when creating H.264 encoded video files.
Split selected video file
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
Support almost all popular media players/devices
Backup Blu-ray/DVD/videos for playback on Apple TV/Apple TV 2/Apple TV 3/Apple TV 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, Dell Venue 10 Pro, Galaxy TabPro S, Blackberry, Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Motorola Droid X, Samaung Galaxy S Series(S7, S7 Edge, S6, S7 Active), Samsung Infuse 4G, HTC 10, HTC Flyer, HTC Inspire 4G, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, Archos 101/70/7/5, Surface RT/Pro/Book, Google Nexus 10, Nexus 6P, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, etc.
Excellent output quality
This program produces the best image and sound quality without causing you any audio and video out of sync issues.
Powerful editing functions
Users can edit the DVD video, Blu-ray video and other video by trimming certain video clips, cropping black bars, adding watermarks, choosing special effects, specifying aspect ratio, and more.
Merge Blu-ray video and other videos into one file
By ticking off the checkbox "Merge into one file", you can merge multiple video files, including Blu-ray and DVD movie files into a single file.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- Optical Drive: DVD drive/Blu-ray drive
3D Blu-ray movies, 2D Blu-ray movies, Blu-ray Folder, Blu-ray ISO Image File
DVD movies, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File
(*.ts, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mov, *.mod, *.tod, *.mxf (partial), *.dv, *.vob, *.m2v, *.tivo *.avi,*.divx, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.mov, *.qt, *.wmv, *.asf, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.dat *.mkv, *.nut, *.nsv, *.flv, *.f4v, *.h.264)
(*.m4a, *.wma, *.wav, *.mp3, *.mp2, *.au, *.flac, *.mka, *.aac, *.ac3, *.ogg, *.aiff, *.ra, *.ram, *.dts)
Common video formats:
(*.avi, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.mov, *.mkv, *.m4v, *.vob, *.dv)
HD video formats:
(*.mp4, *.mov, *.mpg, *.ts, *.mkv, *.wmv, *.avi)
Lossless video stream:
(*.vob , *.mpg, *.ts *.m2ts from DVDs, TiVo shows and blu-ray discs)
Output Devices Supported:
Apple products: Apple TV 3, iPad, iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
Game consoles and media players: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, WD TV Media player, Seagate Media Player, etc.
Android tablet PC/smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Evo 4G, Motorola Droid X, Samsung Galaxy S(Vibrant/Epic 4G/Fascinate/Mesmerize...)
General MP4 players:PSP, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc.
Windows Phone 7 phones: Samsung Focus, HTC Surround, LG Quantum, HTC HD 7, etc.
Other popular cell phones: Nokia N8/C7/E7, Blackberry, etc.
(*.flv, *.f4v, *.swf)
iTunes supported audio formats(*.mp3, *.m4a, *.aac, *.flac ), iPhone Ringtone audio (*.m4r), Matroska Audio(*.mka), Ogg Vorbis Audio (*.ogg), Windows Media Audio (*.wma, *.wav), Dolby Digital 5.1 audio (*.ac3), DTS (*.dts remux)
Note: Video Converter Ultimate does not support ISO output.
many thanks for your help. product is now working fine in full mode i must say your converter is one of very many i have tried out in the past few months and i made the decision to purchase yours as the fast and efficient conversion rate far excedes any other on the market today, i am only baffled why none of the reviews dont rate it the number one as I do, congratulations and best wishes for your brilliant program Sep. 10, 2012
Kudos all around!
Thanks guys! I just downloaded the new version and want to say thank you for fixing the crop feature. Also I noticed you fixed the annoying message about ‘less than 500MB available’ when the output folder is a UNC share, conversion seems to be faster, and the audio/video sync seems to be much better at the end of a 90 minute movie. Kudos all around! July 20, 2012
Every software works great!
Just a quick note to tell you that I have purchased 3 of your software. Every software works great! I am so happy that I purchased Pavtube software!!! Keep up the great work and hope that you can come up with a Bluray converter software that will convert a 50 gig To 25 gig disc.! Jun. 4, 2012
Movies look great on the Xoom
Quality is GREAT! These movies look great on the Xoom, and even on my 25 inch PC monitor. Quality was on average better than some of your competitors, although, some of that may come down to settings (that is where a Xoom profile would help other customers).Interface is pretty straightforward. Besides the custom settings, I didn’t need any help figuring out how to work this. Then again, you do have the no brainer instructions on the app. But I’ll pretend those weren’t important and I am a rocket scientist.The follow up email was a very nice customer service follow-up. This seemed very personal and very sincere. I’[m sure you send this to all of your customers but it is nicely written and comes across very personal and not at all corporate. Nice touch.5, May, 2011
Back up BR collection to stream to Xbox
Thanks....i already purchased the ultimate version.....this is the perfect software to back up my BR collection to stream to my Xbox.Everything is perfect! Thanks...21, Apr, 2011
I love y'all's software because it's all-in-one, while using other software means I have to do 5 different steps in 5 different programs to get the same result. I usually select mp4 as my output format. I use the Samsung Vibrant as my player, and I am using its default video player.27, Nov, 2010
I am very happy with Pavtube software and support
I am very happy with Pavtube software and support. I have had no problems since the first one that I reported that you quickly fixed.
I recommend Pavtube to all of my friends and my two sons as well - they both asked me to give them a copy, and I told them that the price is fair, and if they want a copy, buy it themselves. My older son gave me a freeware copy of a Blu-ray converter, and told me to check it out. The "Freeware" was worth exactly what it costs - NOTHING! It was so slow (less than half the speed of Pavtube), and crashed my computer halfway through the conversion.
Before I bought Pavtube, I purchased a number of different conversion software packages. All had one problem or another - usually not converting a particular format, so I had to use more than one conversion package to cover all the conversions I needed. One package in particular that I liked, AVS4YOU (advertised with FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES!) that corrected its conversion problems with an upgrade, I found that I could not transfer the software to my very, very fast new computer that I bought specifically for video processing. They demanded that I buy another copy - my existing copy would not install on a new computer. That is why I bought Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate - I bought a fast new computer primarily for video editing and conversions and found that I was locked out of all of my "Lifetime" AVS software unless I paid again.
I am very satisfied with your software and technical support, and I highly recommend it. Also, the price is fair. Please feel free to use any of my comments if you like.Oct. 22, 2010
Blu-ray movie of original quality at half file size
your software ROCKS! My primary interest was to reduce the size of my on-line backups of my Blu-ray movies by converting the .iso to H.264 .mp4’s. I was very pleased with Hauppauge .ts copies of Dish Network pay per view HD movies that finished up around 7 to 9 GB. So I tried your medium quality Bitrate settings. Unfortunately the playback was slightly jittery at this setting, so I reverted to high quality which played nearly identical to the Bluray movie. Happy camper. Avatar reduced in size a little over 50% and the playback is undistinguishable from the original.1, September, 2010
Convert blu-ray movie with forced Subtitles
You’re making me a believer in Pavtube. Last night I tried the Avatar Blu-ray. This time to it worked in title mode and I didn’t switch to file mode. I checked only the English forced subtitles, and magically the video only had the subtitles when the Navi were speaking, very cool, and something I couldn’t get to work with the other software.26, August, 2010Q: How to update Pavtube Software?
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice versa.
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
Q: We have a pavtube program in order to be able to convert MXF files created on a Panasonic AJ-HPX3100G camera, but it's unable to read the MXF files now in the software. In the preview window, the picture is gray. If I convert it to mov or any other format, the screen is also gray.
A: This problem may happen to MXF files recorded in AVC-Intra 100 mode. AVC-Intra is a new codec that further advances HD production. Currently pavtube can deal with the AVC-Intra 50 codec, in the camera recorder you can choose to shoot under AVC-Intra 50 mode, pavtube has no problem to convert it. We will add support for AVC-Intra 100 codec soon.Q:I want to use your Pavtube to convert my blu-ray movie, but I have no external blu-ray drive.
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow 'Edit' menu-> 'Effect' tab and check 'Deinterlacing' box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode "Simple Gauss Blur" from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click 'Settings' button and set the Video Size to sizes by ratio of 16*9 (eg. 1920*1080, 1280*720, 960*540) before converting the mov
Q: Does the software handle HD Audio such as DTS MA, or Dolby True HD Dolby? Is there any way to create TrueHD and DTS MA?
A: Our product just allows you to import the true HD and DTS MA audio, but outputs up to AAC/ AC3 5.1 Channels surround sound only.Q: I have just downloaded the new update for the software, do I need to uninstall my older version prior installing the new one or I just install the new application on top of the old one. Please advice.
A: You are encouraged to uninstall the older version in the first place. However, you might also install the new update on top of the older version.Q: I have purchased the software but it won't take the code I have. What should I do?
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named 'Destination File' on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.Q: I'd like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click 'Edit' button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.Q: A disk I was testing had over 100 files in the folder and it was a pain to just select the two files I wanted. Is there any way for me to uncheck all the files that are pre-selected?
A: Right-click on file list area to select "Check all" and "Uncheck all".Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip to use as a song background. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a 'Snapshoot' button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the 'Open' button next to 'Snapshoot' button.
- Prism Video Converter vs Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
- Any Video Converter Compare to Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
- iFunia Video Converter vs Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
- Top 5 Free WMV Converter and WMV Video Editor Reviews
- Best MP4 Video Converter - Re-encode MP4 Files
- How to backup DVD and Blu-ray collections to home server?
- Convert Blu-ray, DVD and 1080p movies for Microsoft Surface Tablet
- 1080p MKV/AVI/VOB/TiVo/MOV, Blu-ray, DVD movies to Nook HD/HD+
- Google Nexus 10 video Transfer, FAQ, Playback Tips and Tricks
- Top 10 Adobe Flash Player for the new iPad 3
- How to jailbreak Apple new iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1 using RedSn0w on Mac
- How to get a refund for an iPhone app purchase?
- Syncing iPhone to a new computer without deleting data
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video Playback Tips
- How to sync videos from PC to iPhone and iPod via iTunes?
- Transfer Blu-Rays, DVDs, and videos to Droid X with best settings
- How to watch blu-ray, DVD and videos on Nokia C7, N8, E7?
- How to play videos on Xbox 360 and stream videos to Xbox 360
- Put 1080p HD movies to Eee Pad Transformer Prime for DLNA streaming
- A universal format for a 1080p playback on both the Apple TV 3 and iPad 3
188.8.131.5272Jul 02, 2013
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD
3. Support TrueHD 6.1 and TrueHD 7.1 decoding
4. Support latest BD and DVD
5. Support Fraps AVI videos
6. Support XAVC MXF files
1. Removed file mode
2. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx"
3. Removed Streaming Server
4. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed Angle selection
4. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
5. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1.Other bugs fixing
4.2.0Nov 29, 2012
- Improved stability and optimized media player.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Enhanced DVD loading and analyzing process.
4.2.0Nov 09, 2012
- Added ISO image file or disc burning feature.
- Updated DVD importer.
- Better media player for previewing.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.2.0Sep 06, 2012
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
4.1.2Jul 08, 2012
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.0May 30, 2012
- Added Disc ejecting feature.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming and MXF trimming.
- Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.0.9Apr 27, 2012
- New presets for Apple TV Dolby Digital 5.1 audio pass-through.
- Optimization to split operation and effect setting.
- Now support 2D to 3D conversion by setting 3D effect in Video Editor panel.
4.0.8Apr 19, 2012
- Now loads MXF files by directory/in batch.
- Renamed Audio Replace to Audio Editor, and include more functions.
- Improved output video quality for Apple TV 3.
- Added presets for these devices: HTC One X, Dell Streak 5/7/10, LG Optimus Vu, Pantech Element, Eden Tab, ASUS Padfone, Toshiba Excite X10, Archos 80 G9 Tablet, Archos 101 G9, and Nokia Lumia 900.
- Corrected calculation method to show more accurate estimate output file size.
What's next? Price: $65