Several weeks ago, apple released the new Apple TV 3, the new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you access to the best content - blockbuster movies, TV shows, sports, your music and photos, and more. In addition to decoding 1080p iTunes content as well as YouTube and Netflix streams, the new Apple TV also includes a second WiFi antenna with better gain, which translates to improved reception and network throughput.
How to convert DVD to atv 3 on Mac? As the Apple TV 3 can’t play DVD movies directly, we need a DVD to Apple TV 3 converter for Mac, then we can convert DVD movies to Apple TV for playback, here’s a brief guide for you, it will tell you how to convert DVD to atv 3 on Mac.
1. Free download Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac, this software can help you rip DVD for watching on Apple TV 3.
2. Install the software, and then click “Add” to import DVD files into the program. You can preview the imported DVD on the built-in player.
3. Click format bar to choose the format. Just click to choose Apple TV -> Apple TV H.264 1280*720 (*.mp4).
4. You can click settings button if you want to adjust the output video’s parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, Audio Channels, etc. Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac supports 5.1 channels for output, so you can get Apple TV 3 5.1 surround sound.
5. Click convert button to start converting DVD to Apple TV 3 on Mac.
Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac is an excellent software to help you convert DVD to atv 3 on Mac, just download and have a try, and then you can enjoy DVD movies on Apple TV 3 as you want.