As we all know, MP4 is widely used online and portable devices. People enjoy the benefit of MP4 like watching all sorts of movie clips on the web or portable devices like iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, etc. We can also save the favorite movie clips to the computer hard drive or share them with our friends or acquaintances via email. In the business field, the format can be used to dress up presentations in sales and marketing campaigns for prospective clients. In a word, MP4 can be said a versatile format for fun or business.
Now, if you just have a stack of DVDs and want to convert them to MP4 on your Mac, what will you choose to achieve the goal? Here, we will recommend you a great tool-Pavtube ByteCopy Mac, which will let you enjoy a perfect DVD to MP4 converting experience.
What can Pavtube ByteCopy give you?
- Remove DVD encryption including CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney x-project DRM, etc.
- Copy DVD to SD/HD MP4 for iPhone 7, Samsung S8/S8 Edge, Surface Pro 5, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, etc.
- Backup DVD to 1080p/720p MP4 for LG TV, Samsung TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV, Vizio TV, Sharp TV, etc.
- Rip DVD to MP4 with multiple subtitle and audio tracks.
- Convert DVD to 3D SBS MP4/MKV for HTC Vive, Google Daydream VR, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, etc.
- Upscale old DVD 720p video to 1080p/2160p to adapt to your HD TV/UHD TV.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, etc.
How to Rip DVD to MP4 on Mac?
Step 1: Load DVD movie
Run DVD Ripper on Mac and import your DVD disc by clicking "File" and "Load from disc". Batch conversion is supported so you can add multiple DVD movies. You can choose preferred subtitle and audio by scrolling down the “Subtitles” and “Audio” option. And “Forced subtitles” will help you get translations only alien languages are displaying.
Step 2: Choose MP4 format
Pavtube ByteCopy offers you various MP4: common MP4, HD MP4, 3D MP4, Multi-track MP4, TV MP4, PS4 MP4, iPhone MP4, iPad MP4, Android MP4, etc. Choose any MP4 you need.
1.If you want to adjust the DVD’s bit rate, frame rate, or audio’s sample rate, channel, bit rate, click button Settings to do the advanced setting.
2. As to the DVD customization, you can click the button Edit to do trim, crop DVD movies. Trim will let you get your wanted video length, while Crop can cut off the black area of the video clip for you.
Step 3: Start DVD to MP4 conversion
At last, when all the settings are done, go back to the UI, then hit big red "Convert" to start to copy DVD to MP4 files on Mac with excellent video quality.
After the conversion, you will get DVD MP4 copies. Then you can transfer the MP4 to iPhone 7, Galaxy Note 7, Xperia, Nexus, LG, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc phone and tablet to watch on the go. You can can play these MP4 files with QuickTime on your iMac, MacBook Mini, MacBook Pro.