I just bought an iPad 3 and I'm on a flight to the UK soon and want to get some of my DVDs on the new iPad for the flight. I have been searching for software to enable playing of a DVD movie on my iPad. Now with Pavtube iPad 3 DVD Ripper for Mac I can get the movies off the DVD and onto the new iPad and watch more on the go. The quality is really great and the program is awesome. If you would like to convert DVD for iTunes to view them on iPad 3, you should read this guide.
Step 1: Add DVD to the iPad 3 DVD Ripping software
You can load DVD disc directly from your DVD Rom, or load from a DVD folder stored on your HDD, or load from DVD ISO/IFO file.
Step 2: Choose “iPad 3 HD Video (*.mp4)” as output
There are three output choices for the new iPad 3. To convert DVD to 720p video for the new iPad, the preset “iPad 3 HD Video (*.mp4)” is recommended.
The best video settings for ripping DVD/DVD ISO to iPad 3 720p video:
|Format preset: iPad 3 HD Video (*.mp4)|
Step 3: Rip DVD for new iPad 3 on Mac
Click “Convert” button to start DVD to the new iPad 3 ripping on Mac. When the ripping task is completed, click “Open” button to get the final output 720p video for iPad 3 playback.
- The Mac DVD to new iPad 3 Ripper is able to convert DVD disc/DVD ISO to new iPad with wanted subtitles and audio track kept.
- More than transferring DVD to iPad 3, the program is also able to shrink DVD for playing on numerous other hot tablets and smartphones, including Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom, Kindle Fire, Asus Transformer, etc.
- Supports ripping DVD for new iPad 3 on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Rip & Copy DVD movies to iPad Mini for playback
- DVD ISO to iPad 3 ripping – best video format for the new iPad 3
- 10 best iPad 2 games
- 10 best iPad 3 Games/Top 10 games for the new iPad
- Watch 720p DVD Video on the new iPad 3 - DVD to the new iPad 3 on Mac
- Copy Blu-ray to iPad/ Galaxy Tab for traveling time