The HTC One X brings the best processor, an HD screen and a sublimely thin chassis as the Taiwanese firm looks to recreate the success of the original Desire.
The One X is a phone that's had us intrigued for a while – running a quad core CPU (Nvidia's Tegra 3) plus one of the largest screens on any HTC… and that's without being given a gargantuan name like the Titan.
You may have got the HTC One X, it’s great for us to watch movies on the excellent screen. The device has a 4.7 inches 1280*720 screen, so it’s wonderful for us to play downloaded videos or DVD on HTC One X. you may have accumulated many DVD discs, now it’s time to convert DVD to HTC One X for playback, below is a guide for you to convert DVD to HTC One X.
1. Download Pavtube DVD Ripper, it’s an excellent tool for you to convert DVD disc/folder files. If you want to convert DVD on Mac, please download DVD Ripper for Mac.
2. Install and launch this DVD to HTC One X converter. Import the DVD disc/folder files to the converter.
3. Click format column to choose the output format. You can click and choose Android -> HTC One X (Endeavor/Edge) Video (*.mp4).
4. You can click settings button to customize the output settings, such as resolution, bitrate, etc. you can also keep the parameters as the software presetted.
5. Edit function is easy to use in the software, add watermark, adjust effect, trim, crop, etc.
6. Click convert button to start converting DVD to HTC One X.
Pavtube DVD Ripper can help you convert DVD to HTC One X in a short time, what’s more, audio and video synchronization are perfectly guaranteed, just have a try.