While the PlayStation Vita is fast becoming one of the most popular gaming devices on the earth, more and more owners wanna know what are the recommended settings for video conversion to play on the new PS Vita? More than playing games with the little gadget, doubtlessly, it's also a good idea to enjoy movies on the go. The following chart clearly shows the recommended video and audio settings for Vita.
File extension: .mp4
Pavtube software applications are all featuring a profile patch for the new PlayStation Vita. You can check it out under the PS/PS3 option, if you found no Vita settings, please go to our Profile Patch Page to free download and install the patch package. Here you will find the answer.
Blu-ray to PS Vita
Blu-ray to PS Vita Ripper – rip blue ray movies for PS Vita
Watch BD on PS Vita – transfer Blu-ray DVD movies to PS Vita
How to Convert Blu-ray Movie to PS Vita for Playing with Subtitles?
DVD to PS Vita
DVD to PS Vita Converter-How to Put DVD to PS Vita for Playing?
Convert DVD discs to PS Vita with subtitles via PS Vita DVD Ripper
Transfer DVD to PS Vita – how to rip DVD to PS Vita MP4 video?
Video to PS Vita
PS Vita Video Converter - How to Enjoy 1080p Video on PS Vita?
MKV to PS Vita Converter - Is It Possible to Play MKV on PS Vita?
AVI to PS Vita Converter - How to View AVI on PS Vita in Full Screen?
iTunes to PS Vita Converter - How to View DRM Video on PS Vita?
Digital Copy to PS Vita Converter - How to Play Digital Copy on PS Vita?
- Backup Blu-ray movies for watching on HD Monitor via HDMI with 5.1 audio
- Backup and Rip Blu-ray movies for ASUS Transformer Book T100
- How to transfer 2014 Disney movies to VTech InnoTab 3S for your kids?
- How to stream Blu-ray movies to any device via Plex over home network?
- Watch Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
- Transcode/Convert/Move Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 on Windows 8.1/8