"How to move DVD ISO images from my home computer to Samsung Galaxy Note II which I purchased this week? I backed all my DVD collections to local computer in ISO images already. But I still cannot watch them on my other devices like Galaxy Note II. Could you help me out so my kids can watch cartoons and movies when we are away on holiday?"
This is a quite familiar situation if you have a great DVD collection and you might have backed some DVDs into ISO image for safety concern as well. Then you might ask how do I move these DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Note II ? Thanks to its upgraded powerful processor and wonderful 1280 x 800 display screen, this Samsung Galaxy Note II is the excellent choice for watching movies and TV shows.
Read More: How to Copy Blu-ray Movies to Galaxy Note 2?
Besides, this smartphone is really picky concerning to video playback, just like other Android devices. Check below for what Galaxy Note II supported video formats:
* Codec: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
* Format: 3GP (MP4), WMV(ASF), AVI, FLV, MKV, WebM
* Full HD (1080p) Playback & Recording
* Codec: MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, ACC+, eAAC+, AMR(NB,WB), MIDI, WAV, AC-3, Flac
Clearly, no ISO or IFO files are included in Galaxy Note II supported file formats. In other words, you need to convert them in advance. In this article, we elaborate how to convert DVD ISO/IFO movies to Galaxy Note II optimized MP4 format by using Pavtube DVD Ripper.
[How-to] Rip and Move DVD ISO/IFO Movies to Galaxy Note II
Step 1. Download and install top Android based DVD Ripper.
Launch the highly recommended Pavtube DVD ISO/IFO Converter for Galaxy Note II. Click the "ISO/IFO" icon to import movie from DVD ISO or IFO.
Step 2. Select desired episodes of the movie and set subtitle/ audio track.
For DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Note II conversion, you may set audio track and subtitles. To set Audio track, click on the Audio box and select an audio track with desired language. Set subtitles in the same way. There is a box of "Force Subtitles" too. In preview window you can observe the effect.
Step 3. Choose Samsung Galaxy Note II best video formats .
Click on "Format -> Samsung -> Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)". Just select it.
Tip 1: This DVD ISO/IFO Note II Ripper allows you to do some editing, such as trim frame by frame, crop, split, combine, remove interlace and more.
Tip 2: For people who want to further customizing output video size and quality, there is a "Settings" button. Click it to enter Profile Settings Window.
* If you prefer 16:9 aspect ratio with 1280x720 in resolution, just press "Settings" button and set "Size" to 1280*720 instead.
* If you would like to experience 1080p quality on Galaxy Note II, you can set the video resolution at 1920*1080 .
* If you have higher expectation on image quality and do not mind generating a relatively large file size, you can change the video bit rate higher tha 1,500 kbps. In general, the higher bit rate, the bigger output file size.
Step 4. Now click "Convert" button to start ripping DVD ISO/IFO movie to Galaxy Note II friendly video format. When the conversion task is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the final output files for your Galaxy Note II and transfer video files to Galaxy Note II .
Generally the Blu-ray ripping process cost hours. In order to save time, you can click on the "Option" menu, and tick "auto shut down computer after conversion" box so that the app will shut down your upon the completion of DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Note II encoding. After all above steps, you can watch DVD ISO/IFO movies on Samsung Galaxy Note II smoothly and freely. Hope this article helps, and for more articles about moving DVD ISO/IFO movies to Samsung Galaxy Note II.
PS: If you wanna put and play 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, MTS, M2TS, TS, Tivo, MPG, WMV, MOV, FLV/F4V and more videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, or sync DRM-protected iTunes and Digital Copy movies on Note 2, plz refer to the following tutorial:
Note: If you're running Chewtune on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, iTunes must be set to 32 bit, reference here.
- Watch DVD on Roku Premiere(+)
- Pavtube Christmas Deal - 30% off 2D/3D/4K Blu-ray Ripper tools
- Rip and Put 300+ DVD movies onto a video hard drive on MacOS Sierra
- Copy Blu-ray/DVD to Netgear ReadyNAS 6+ for Streaming
- Rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D SBS MP4 for VR Headsets/3D TVs
- back up Blu-ray Disc to M2TS streams flawlessly