“I have a few wonderful DVD ISO or IFO files which could playback on my computer, it works fine. But I’m wondering if something could work to convert DVD to galaxy tab 2 10.1 so that my kids will have a happy time when we are away on holiday. Can anyone help?”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is really a powerful rival to Motorola Xoom. It also features a 10.1 screen and supports 1080p video playback. In addition, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 has equipped with Android 3.1 system. With this big screen tablet, playing movies is really a pretty good thing to kill time.
To playback your DVDs on Galaxy Tab 2, you need to convert them to compatible video format for it, and H.264 (.mp4) is the most suggested one.
How to Convert DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 compatible video formats
1. Load DVD ISO/IFO to Pavtube DVD Ripper.
Click the "ISO/IFO" icon on the interface to load the DVD you want to convert. You can also add from disc by clicking the first icon.
-Select the movie title you want to convert, and preview the file you just selected from the DVD movie in the preview window if you want.
-Select wanted subtitles and audio track if necessary.
2. Select ‘Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)’ as output format for DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ripping
Click on ‘Format’ menu to choose ‘Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)’ as output format from ‘Samsung’ preset option.
3. Click on ‘Convert’ button to rip DVDs to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
4. Click on ‘Open’ button to get the converted MP4 files for viewing on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
This DVD Ripper is not only able to support Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Media transfer, but also transfer video file to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 as you may have other formats of source videos.
A quick guide for windows user: DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter
- Convert DVD to 1080p HD Video for HTPC Playing with 5.1 Channels
- Enjoy commercial DVDs on WD TV Mini Media Player
- Rip DVD to QNAP NAS for DLNA Streaming
- How to Transfer movies from DVD to a Coby Kyros Tablet/Rip and Sync DVD to Coby Kyros Tablet
- Play DVD movies on LG 32LV2400 HDTV and Nook HD
- How to get DVD/DVD ISO/IFO into Google Nexus 4 for playing in 16:9 widescreen