The Material eXchange Format (MXF) is an open file format, targeted at the interchange of audio-visual material with associated data and metadata. MXF is self-contained, holding complete content without need of external material and bundles together video, audio, and programmed data.
MP4 format is mainly used by portable devices or websites, it’s easy to share videos in MP4 format, you can watch MP4 video on tablet, smartphone, etc.
You may have accumulated many MXF files, I think they are produced by canon or Panasonic high-end camcorders. MXF format is great to record high-definition videos, but it is not easy to use. For example, they are not supported by many websites and tablet, smartphone. we can’t play MXF video on tablets or cellphones directly. You may have the need to convert MXF to MP4 format for use, here Pavtube MXF Converter will help you out. It’s a professional MXF Converter, you can convert MXF to MP4 easily on windows and Mac. Below is a guide for you and you will know how to convert MXF files to MP4.
1. Download Pavtube MXF Converter, you can also download or MXF Converter for Mac for run on your Apple computer, this professional MXF Converter will help you convert MXF files to MP4, or convert MXF to any other formats as you want, such as MKV, MOV, AVI, etc.
2. Install and launch this best MXF to MP4 Converter, import the MXF files to the converter.
3. Click format column and choose best video format for output. To convert MXF to MP4 format, if you want to get common MP4 files for playback, you can choose Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4); if you want to get HD MP4 files to use, you can choose HD Video -> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4).
4. You can click settings button to customize the output video parameters as you want, such as video resolution, video bitrate, etc.
5. Click convert button to start converting MXF files to MP4.
With CUDA and ATI acceleration technology, you can convert MXF files to MP4 at super fast speed. After conversion, you can use MXF files as you want. You can also refer to the MXF to MOV, MXF to AVI guide, now just have a try.
- Convert Panasonic AJ-HPX 300 MXF videos to ProRes for FCP
- How to Convert Panasonic MXF Files for iMovie on Mac?
- How to convert down Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 HD MXF to MPEG files?
- Canon C300 Workflow-Edit C300 MXF in Avid and Burn MXF to DVD on Mac Mountain Lion
- Convert MXF to AVI/WMV/MOV/MP4/MPEG on Mac
- Import Panasonic AG-HPX170/HPX171 P2 MXF to iMovie and FCE