Want to enjoy your Blu-ray movies with Windows Media Player in your PC? Long to watch wonderful Blu-ray movies on your iPod, iPhone, PS4 Pro? Try converting Blu-Ray to MPEG!
When you ripped Blu-ray to MPEG, you will be able to watch Blu-ray movies on VLC without needing Blu-ray Player or edit Blu-ray in FCP X/6/7 and iMovie. So how to convert Blu-ray to MPEG? To transfer Blu-ray to MPEG, you need a Blu-ray Ripper. Pavtube BDMagic is a widely used Blu-Ray Ripper that will help you to realize all these wishes. This Blu-ray to MPEG converter with friendly user interface, is an easy-to-use Blu-ray MPEG ripper program which provides you with the fastest way to convert blu-ray Disc to MPEG video formats like MPEG-1, MPEG-2 with different resolutions.
Key Features of Pavtube Blu-ray to MPEG Converter
* Convert Blu-ray to MPEG, rip Blu ray to MPG.
* Rip Blu-ray to MPEG4, Blu-ray to MPEG1, Blu-ray to MPEG2.
* Convert Blu-ray to VCD, Blu-ray to SVCD.
* Copy Blu-ray to MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, TS, MPEG2-TS, MPEG-PS, etc.
* Decrypt Blu-ray to H.265/HEVC, H.264/AVC, DivX, XviD, etc.
Please find below a step-by-step guide for directly convert Blu-Ray to MPEG:
Step 1. Prepare for the conversion. Click here to download Pavtube BDMagic, install and run it.
Step 2. Load the Blu-ray disc. Insert Blu-ray disc and click on the “File” button to import Blu-ray movie from the disc Now the selected Blu-Ray files are in the file list. As you can see, added files can be previewed on the right viewing window and you can take snapshots of the movie scenes you like freely.
Step 3. Set output format. Click on Format bar, select “Common Video” from the format list and in submenu you will find MPEG video formats. Pavtube BDMagic provides you with MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 formats. Select the proper one you need.
1. Click “Settings” on the interface and you can adjust the parameters including size, bitrate, frame rate, etc. to get a high quality of output files or a smaller files size. You can preview the size at the below chart.
Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
2. Open “Video Editor” window and switch to the “Trim” tab, you can drag the slider bars to include the segment you want to remain, click the left square bracket to set start point, and click the right square bracket to set end point when previewing the video or directly input specific values to “Start” and “End” box.
Step 4. Start conversion. Click on the “Convert” button and the program will rip Blu-ray movies to MPEG video format in very soon. And then you could play or edit the converted MPEG files.
Knowledge Supplementary: The Use Of MPEG 2
1. Edited in video editors, like Premiere Pro CC, iMovie, etc.
2. Used with media center for family use: in combination with media center which can be considered as a media library, or more accurately, an audio-visual software application, MPEG 2/MP4 file is usable mainly for family theater and home cinema.
3. Backed up to USB flash drive for carrying conveniently. Usually, a whole DVD is copied into a 3-5GB MPEG 2 file, which can be backed up to a USB in case that the original DVD has the possibility to lose.
4. Played by PS4 Pro/PS4 and TV after being led in the same: MPEG 2 format is supported by PS4 and TV.
5. Burned to DVD disc: MPEG 2 file can be burned directly into DVD for backup to avoid the original video from loss and prevent original DVD from damage, or sharing with family or friends.