Nowadays camcorders are becoming cheap and popular, many people take a camcorder to record beautiful landscape when they travel, it’s wonderful for us to enjoy nice moments after we end the trip and back home. In the camcorder market, 3D camcorders may be the new hot devices, uses buy 3D camcorders to record unusual images.
You may have got a 3D camcorder which record AVCHD videos, you may like to watch 3D AVCHD on HD TV, watch 3D AVCHD on PC or Mac, at this time, you need a 3D AVCHD to anaglyphic 3D converter to convert recorded 3D files, Pavtube MTS Converter can help you, it has added 3D conversion feature, below is a brief guide for you to convert 3D AVCHD video for watching.
1. Download and install Pavtube MTS Converter, it’s an excellent 3D AVCHD converter for any player watch 3D.
2. Run this 3D AVCHD converter, import the 3D AVCHD files to the software.
3. Click format bar to choose output format, just click and choose HD Video -> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4).
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters as you want, adjust the video codec, resolution or audio parameters.
5. Click convert button to start.
After converting the 3D AVCHD videos, you can watch 3D AVCHD with red and blue anaglyph glasses. The software supports many 3D camcorders, for example, it can convert Sony HDR-TD10 3D AVCHD video, convert JVC GS-TD1 3D video, convert Panasonic HDC-SDT750 3D video, convert Panasonic AG-3DA1 video. Now just download this 3D AVCHD to anaglyphic 3D converter and have a try, hope it can help you get better 3D enjoyment.
- Best 5 TS Video Converter for macOS Sierra
- How to import AVCHD/MTS/MKV/AVI/MXF to Apple Aperture 3 on Mac
- Convert Humax recording 1080p videos to FCP and burn TS/MTS to DVD on Mac
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Review: Transcode GH3 AVCHD to ProRes 422 for FCP (X)
- Burning AVCHD to DVD--how to convert and burn AVCHD(.mts) to playable DVD on Mac
- Convert Panasonic HC-X900, HC-X900M AVCHD 3D MTS on Mountain Lion