Seagate Personal Cloud is a cool, secure place to load and store all of your favorite music and movies along with a lifetime of photos. It make your video files accessible to multiple users or for your eyes only. You also can sync your media on your favorite public cloud services and grab it when you want. If you are searching for a place to centralize your Blu-ray collection in digital format so that you can stream your Blu-ray movies on PC, TV, iPad, iPhone from anywhere, Seagate Personal Cloud is your best choice.
Ripping Blu-ray and storing them on your Seagate Personal Cloud makes you watch the movies via your personal cloud servre at some point by you or your family without bothering your physical discs again. And if you have family that is a bedridden, putting Blu-ray rips to seagate personal cloud allows him/her to enjoy Blu-ray movies on Smart TV without needing to changing Blu-ray discs in Blu-ray Player. With Pavtube ByteCopy, it is a easy task to circumvent Blu-ray protection and extract MP4 and other your need format video to load to seagate personal cloud.
What Choose Pavtube ByteCopy to Rip Blu-ray to Seagate Personal Cloud?
Pavtube ByteCopy is a flexible Blu-ray Disc and DVD ripping application. The software provides you with solutions for backing up commercial copy-protected Blu-ray Disc or DVD movies into free MKV files with desired HD video quality, audio streams and subtitles. The MKV files can be played on your computer and HD media players freely without a hitch. Besides MKV, you also can rip Blu-ray to Seagate Personal Cloud in MP4, AVI, WMV, TS, MPEG, etc format. You can keep original video quality and meanwhile convert the TrueHD audio to Dolby Digital 5.1 audio when/if your device does not support 7.1 channels, or shrink the BD contents to videos with lower bitrate to ensure they are played properly on a slow computer or older media player.
1. Reads DVD and Blu-ray movies from disc, folder, and image file
2. Cracks Blu-ray discs with latest versions of AACS, BD+, MKB v62 protections
3. Bypasses DVD copy-protections like CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc
4. Backups protected DVD and BD movie to free MKV files without quality loss
5. Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA)
6. Keeps chapter markers and meta-information
7. Transcodes VC-1 encoded Blu-ray contents to H.264 encoded MKV files
8. Converts HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA) to more acceptable AC-3 and DTS 5.1 audio when it necessary.
9. Accelerates transcoding speed by using CUDA when an NVIDIA’s CUDA ready Graphics Card is available.
10. Shrinks Blu-ray contents to smaller file size when you need.
Getting Start to Copy Blu-ray to Personal Cloud
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies
Install and launch Pavtube ByteCopy. Insert your Blu-ray/DVD disc into your BD drive, and click the Disc button to load DVD or Blu-ray files. You can also add Blu-ray/DVD Folder, DVD ISO/IFO image files.
Step 2. Choose output format
Many people would love to enjoy movies and TV shows from physical discs to more than one mobile phone and tablet. You can count on Pavtube ByteCopy because it offers so many output formats that you would find the suitable one eventually.
The general format is "MP4 Video" from "Common Video" category. If you have special requirements on target video, click "Settings" button to customize video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate. If you want lossless quality and your devices support MKV, you can choose to rip Blu-ray to MKV with lossless quality from "Multi-track Video" catelog.
Step 3. Start ripping Blu-ray to Seagate Personal Cloud
After all settings, click convert button to rip/convert Blu-ray to MP4 or MKV for storing on Seagate Personal Cloud.
Once you've liberated your Blu-ra library, you'll make it available at your iPhone 7, Xbox One S, PS4 Pro, Samsung TabPro S, Samsung Galaxy S8, PC, Mac for viewing anytime, anywhere just with the help of your Seagate Personal Cloud
- 4K Streaming vs 4K Blu-ray vs Blu-ray Which is best
- ByteCopy Joined H.265 NVIDIA to 30X Realtime 4K H.265 Encoding
- How to Rip 4K Blu-ray to H.265 MP4 Utilizing NVIDIA GPU Acceleration?
- How to Rip 4K Blu-ray to H.265 MKV Utilizing CUDA on Windows?
- Best 4K Blu-ray Ripper: Ultra HD Blu-ray ripping and playback
- Rip 4K Blu-ray to USB for 4K Ultra TV