Sony finally unveiled its new flagship: the Xperia Z1 (codenamed Honami) seven month later in order to get out of the failure to its Xperia Z, which is lack of a standout feature and is buried amidst all the news of the GS4 and the HTC One. This new Z1 possesses a 5-inch, 1080p (441-ppi) LCD display that you're going to love it when watching movies on the move.
However, like other smartohones, Xperia Z1 is not compatible with Blu-ray, DVD, and other video files including MKV, VOB, AVI, MPEG, FLV. You may answer: how to make Sony Xperia Z1 to play Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, VOB, AVI, MPEG, FLV videos smoothly? Just remember to convert your source media to Z1 natively video formats before transferring the video clips.
Full Tutorial of transferring Blu-ray/DVD/MKV/VOB/AVI/MPG/FLV to Sony Xperia Z1 Honami
Get the best Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Ulimate Converter installed
Step 1: Import source media file
Insert source disc to disc drive for Blu-ray/DVD ripping. Run Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, click on the “Load disc” or “Add video” button to import source file to the app.
Step 2: Select Sony Xperia Z1 Honami compatible output format
To play Blu-ray/DVD/MKV/VOB/AVI/MPG/FLV videos on Sony Xperia Z1 Honami, you are suggested to choose “Sony” > “Sony Xperia Tablet Series Video(*.mp4)” as output format.
Step 3: Customize profile presets (Optional)
Since this Sony Xperia Z1 smartphone is mainly with native 1080p content that the display comes alive, you can set the output size to 1920*1080 for video display resolution.
Step 4: Start Blu-ray/DVD/MKV/VOB/AVI/MPG/FLV to Sony Xperia Z1 Honami conversion
Once the conversion task finishes, you can click the “Open” button to get the final output files with ease. Transfer converted video files from PC to Sony Xperia Z1 Honami and now you are able to watch Blu-ray/DVD/MKV/VOB/AVI/MPG/FLV on Sony Xperia Z1 Honami smartphone without limitation.
1. Split a large video file into small files under 4GB for Android?
2. Add SRT subtitles into videos files for playback on Win/Mac
3. Trim, Crop video clips for Sony Xperia Z1 Honima
- Transfer HD Videos, DVD and Blu-ray movies to Fuhu DreamTab
- How to play videos and movies on iPhone 6?
- Transfer video, music, photo files to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
- Way to convert BDMV folder to AVI, MP4, MOV...on Windows/Mac
- Download, Stream, and Tranfer Media Files to Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
- List Of Online Video Converters