As Jeff Bezos stated: "Today, we're going to show you the third leg of our device business strategy," the third generation of Amazon’s Kindle tablets, Kindle Fire HDX series come to our eyes with some surprises. With a stellar screen, some zippy internals and a slimmed-down body, Kindle Fire HDX comes in 7- and 8.9-inch configurations, sporting much higher resolutions, with pixel densities rated at 323 pixels per inch (1,920 x 1,200) and 339 ppi (2,560 x 1,600), and becomes one of iDevices’big competitors. Considering about you might be eager to learn about how to put personal stuff like pictures, music, videos and other media files for enjoyment on Kindle Fire HDX, we present you with three ways to stream file content for Kindle Fire HDX in below article.
Method 1: USB Transfer- Move media files from computer to Kindle Fire HDX via USB
You can easily transfer and sync plenty of media content including music, images, videos and document files, from a Windows or Mac computer to Kindle Fire HDX via a USB cable.
Before start file transferring via USB, there are few tips you need pay attention to:
* EPUB eBooks and Mobipocket files with Digital Rights Management (DRM) are not supported in this method.
* Videos transferred to your Kindle Fire HDX will appear in the Photos content library and the Personal Videos app.
* Apps from the Amazon Appstore for Android and movies and TV shows from Amazon Instant Video can't be downloaded from the Manage Your Kindle page to your computer.
Make sure your computer is listed:
* Windows-based: Windows 2000 or later.
* Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.6 running on Intel-based hardware (and AIR version 3.3.x)
If you own a Mac computer with OSX 10.5 or above or a Windows XP computer, your Kindle Fire HDX will not be detected by your computer until you download new software for your computer.
To download the software, go to http://www.kindle.com/support/downloads, and then select your country from the list.
Now it is a full tutorial of transferring file content via USB.
1. Connect Kindle Fire HDX to your computer with a USB cable, and your Kindle Fire will appear in the same location as external USB drives usually appear.
For Windows users, this is typically in the "Computer" or "My Computer" menu.
For Mac users, the drive will appear on the desktop.
Note: Your Kindle Fire content cannot be accessed through the device while you are in USB drive mode. To eject your Kindle Fire, tap the Disconnect button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Locate the Kindle content you want to transfer from your computer to Kindle Fire HDX.
Note: You can use Manage Your Kindle to deliver Kindle content to your computer. Visit Manage Your Kindle and locate your Kindle content. From the Actions drop-down, select Download & Transfer via USB. From the drop-down, select your Kindle Fire HDX, and then click Download to download the content to a folder on your computer. Not all Kindle content is available for transfer from Manage Your Kindle.
3. Open the Kindle Fire HDX folder (titled "Kindle") on your computer, and open the Internal storage folder.
4. Locate the downloaded file on your computer, then drag and drop the compatible file you want to transfer into the applicable folder:
* Audible: AA, AAX
* Books: AZW (.azw3), MOBI (non-DRM), KF8
* Documents: TXT, PDF, PRC, DOC, DOCX
* Music: MP3, non-DRM AAC (.m4a), MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV
* Pictures: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
* Movies: MP4, 3GP, VP8 (.webm)
5. Disconnect your Kindle Fire HDX from your computer.
* Windows Vista and 7: Click on the Start button, select Computer from the options, right-click on the Kindle drive icon and select Eject from the pop-up menu.
* Windows XP: Right-click on the Safely remove hardware icon in the lower left-hand corner of the task bar and follow the on-screen instructions to remove Kindle.
* Mac OS: Control-click on the Kindle device icon and choose Eject.
6. From your Kindle Fire HDX, tap a content library (for example, Books) in the top navigation, and then tap the Device tab to view your Kindle content.
Method 2: Wireless Cloud Transfer- Download file content from the Cloud to Kindle Fire HDX
When you purchase ebook and other stuff from Kindle shop, it would be saved and stored to your Kindle Library in the Cloud. How to transfer and sync this kind of Kindle content? You can download items wirelessly from the Cloud to your Kindle Fire HDX.
Note:Make sure your Kindle Fire HDX is connected wirelessly. Learn more: Check the Status of Your Wireless Connection
1. From Home, tap a Kindle content library (for example, Books) in the top navigation bar, and tap the Cloud tab to view Kindle content not downloaded to your Kindle device. Items has downloaded to your Kindle Fire HDX would be displayed with a check icon at the lower right corner of the covert image.
2. Tap your content type to download the title to your device.
3. After file downloaded to your device, tap the Device tab to view your Kindle content.
Method 3: Mail Transfer- Email Document files to Kindle Fire HDX
Since each Kindle Fire has a unique Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, you can use it to send documents to your Kindle Fire HDX device.
Documents that you send to your Kindle Fire HDX would show up in the Docs library. Your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address appears under the Cloud tab of Docs. You can freely change settings for your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address on the Manage Your Kindle page, under Your Kindle Account > Personal Document Settings.
1. From Home, tap Docs, and then tap Cloud. Find the e-mail address for your Kindle Fire.
2. E-mail a personal document to that e-mail address. They will appear on the Device tab of Docs on your Kindle Fire.
How to Transfer, Move and watch unsupported video files on Kindle Fire HDX?
1. Can you watch Blu-ray and DVD movies on Amazon Kindle Fire HDX? As we all know that Blu-ray/DVD discs are disk encryption protected, plus, most portable devices including Kindle Fire HDX is not equipped with a Blu-ray Disc Driver. Luckily, with a third-party tool like Pavtube Blu-ray/DVD to Kindle Fire HDX Ripper, you can not only backup Blu-ray and DVD discs from physical disk limitation and artificial damage, you can also rip source Blu-ray/DVD movies to Kindle Fire HDX playable format.
Watch Blu-ray movies on Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9
Tips ripping DVD movies to Kindle Fire HDX
2. Have you considered about moving MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPEG, MOV, WMV, FLV and more videos to Kindle Fire HDX? These Kindle Fire HDX unsupported video types can be transferred to your device just with a step beforehand, using the best Video Converter for Kindle Fire HDX to convert MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPEG, MOV, WMV, FLV videos to MP4 which is well compatible with Kindle Fire HDX.
Upload 1080p MKV movies on Kindle Fire HDX
Are you able to download AVI onto Kindle Fire HDX to watch them?
Is it possible to load TiVo TV Shows to Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9?
How can I play Flash video (FLV, F4V) on Kindle Fire HDX?
3. What if videos and movies purchased from iTunes, Amazon and those Digital Copies? Is it possible to legally remove DRM protection from iTunes M4V movies, Amazon Unbox WMV videos, and Digital Copy? The answer is Yes. Pavtube DRM Removal Tool is the best choice for you to record DRM media files to Kindle Fire HDX compatible MP4 format with 1:1 time length and picture quality as source file so you can watch DRM movies on Kindle Fire HDX with best video and audio quality.
Turn iTunes/Amazon/Digital Copy video into MP4 for Kindle Fire HDX 7 and 8.9
- Transfer HD Videos, DVD and Blu-ray movies to Fuhu DreamTab
- How to play videos and movies on iPhone 6?
- Transfer video, music, photo files to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
- Way to convert BDMV folder to AVI, MP4, MOV...on Windows/Mac
- Download, Stream, and Tranfer Media Files to Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
- List Of Online Video Converters