In this part you will find overview, key features, and system requirements, as well as installation, registration, and user interface and menu instructions of Pavtube DVD Ripper.
Pavtube DVD Ripper focuses on conversion of DVDs. It provide users with the easiest and fastest way to rip and convert DVD movies to MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV and many other video and audio formats with high quality. It lets you enjoy DVD movies on any portable device like iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, Lumia 920, PS4, Xperia Z, Surface, etc.
Basically, Pavtube DVD Ripper helps you to:
- Copy DVD to VIDEO_TS folder or .vob clips without compression
- Rip DVD from disc, folder, and ISO image file
- Convert DVD to AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, MPG and more other video format
- Compress DVD videos to fit for popular media players
- Extract MP3/AAC/AC3 audio from DVD movies
- Keep audio and subtitles stream in desired language
- Accelerate conversion speed with NVIDIA’s CUDA/AMD ATI tech when a required Graphics Card is available
- Convert DVD to HD and SD videos with perfect a/v sync
- Edit DVD clips freely (trim, merge, split, crop, watermark, add 3D effect, audio replace, de-interlace, flip, denoise, thumbnail, etc.)
- Add SRT, ASS/SSA subtitles to your DVD as hard subtitles
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
Install & Uninstall
To install Pavtube DVD Ripper, please
1. Download Pavtube DVD Ripper setup or install file.
2. Double click on the setup file to begin installation.
3. Follow the instructions to install Pavtube DVD Ripper on your PC.
To remove Pavtube DVD Ripper from your computer, please
- Hit Windows Start and go through the following options: All Programs -> Pavtube -> DVD Ripper-> uninstall Pavtube DVD Ripper.
- From Windows Start menu, select to open “Windows Control Panel”. Double click “Add or Remove Program”, scroll to “Pavtube DVD Ripper”, and click Remove.
(More details are provided at How to install and register Pavtube software)
Please note that you can’t directly register the software from trial version. You need to purchase the retail version, activate Pavtube Member Zone account, and login to get the download link and registration code for retail version. If you didn’t get the activation email, please contact our technical support via firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Pavtube DVD Ripper is a very easy-to-use converter tool. You can get what you want within just a few clicks on the interface.
There are four menus in menu bar, namely “File”, “Edit”, “Tools” and “Help”.
File menu: Contain operations like Load from disc, Load from folder, Load IFO/ISO, Eject Disc(s), and Exit the program.
Edit menu: Edit selected task.
Edit: You can launch Editor by choosing this option. The Editor can also be launched by clicking the Editing button on main interface.
Split: Click to launch Split Window. This helps split the selected file by number, size, or duration. It can also be launched by clicking Split button.
Rename: Click to rename the output file for the selected file.
Tools menu: On this menu, you can change language and skin, customize format list, or launch Options window.
Language: You can choose from English, Japanese, and Simple Chinese.
Skin: Currently, there’s only one skin.
Customize Format List: You can launch Profile Manager and choose which output format to show in your format list. By default, all output formats will show in format list. This manager can also be launched by clicking Customize button at the bottom of Format list.
As shown in image below, by checking specific categories on the left column, you can choose which categories or output formats to show on format list.
Options: Choosing Options, you can launch Options window. It can also be launched by clicking Options button
In General tab, you can choose what to do if the output file name already exists and set update frequency.
In Snapshot tab, you can set the output folder to save the pictures and the format of the pictures. You can choose from JPG, PNG, TIFF, and BMP. And you can deinterlace the snapshot.
Under Acceleration tab, you can choose to enable GPU Decode or Encode Acceleration if your computer supports.
In Convert tab, you can set how many cores to use and how many tasks to process while converting.
In Others tab, you can choose to use Classic or Surpassed Library for encoding and decoding. If you have conversion problems, you can change the Library and test again before contact technical support.
Help Menu: On this menu, you can find the online user manual, check update, launch register window with purchase link (if you are using a trial version), and find version number and other information about this program.
Copy the entire disc
By using Copy the entire disc feature, you can preserve DVD’s original file structure without changing anything.