As the main features for a portable HTPC, the suitable size, appearance and configuration are few things HTPC developers cannot ignore, which makes the Xtreamer Ultra outstanding with 6 USB, eSATA, 4 Gb DDR3 RAM, HDMI, an integral IR remote control. Plus, powered by the nVidia ION2 Chip, Xtreamer Ultra allows movie fans to watch Blu-ray 1080p HD MKV movies with vivid and excellent playback. Below article shows you how to rip Blu-ray to 1080p HD MKV movies and play with Xtreamer Ultra with same video quality, multiple audio and subtitle tracks.
Rip Blu-ray Disc to 1080p HD MKV with lossless video quality, multiple audio and subtitle streams
1. Get necessary tool for Blu-ray to 1080p HD MKV backup.
- A Windows/Mac OS computer
- An external Blu-ray Disc drive (ignore this if your PC is equipped with an internal one already)
- A Blu-ray to MKV Converter for Windows or Mac
Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows
Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac
- Blu-ray Discs
2. Load Blu-ray Disc into Blu-ray to MKV Converter.
Install the suitable Blu-ray to MKV Converter, launch it. Click “Load Disc” to import your Blu-ray Disc from disc drive into Pavtube ByteCopy application.
2. Choose optimized output format.
You are recommended to select “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV” under Multi-track Video catalog from “Format” drop-down list for Blu-ray to Xtreamer Ultra conversion.
NOTE: You are able to select some desired audio and subtitle tracks for output and leave out unwanted ones.
3. Start Blu-ray to 1080p HD MKV conversion.
Conversion for lossless Blu-ray to MKV backup takes less time compared with transcoding process and after about 30 minutes, you are able to get a complete 1080p HD MKV movie for Xtreamer Ultra. Locate the output MKV file by entering output path on your computer hard drive and now you can enjoy the Blu-ray 1080p HD MKV movie with Xtreamer Ultra.
- Blu-ray experience with Xtreamer Ultra-1080p HD video
- Windows 8 Video Playback Tips: How to Play Back Movies & Music Discussion
- Streaming Videos from Windows 7 PC to DLNA compliant HDTV
- What is HDCP and how to fix HDCP compatibility issues?
- Experience 1080p Blu-ray with Netgear NeoTV 550 HD Media Player
- Play back Blu-ray movies with TViX HD M-6600A/N Plus and TViX HD M6500