DVD Creator for Mac- Video Editor
You can enter Video Editor from Source Screen of Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac. In Video Editor there are six editing features available: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, and Audio Replace. Click on the tab to switch among editing facilities.
The “Trim” feature lets you decide where to start and where to end when converting the selected clip, so that unwanted segments will be cut out.
To trim a video, please switch to “Trim” tab in Video Editor Interface and follow any of the following methods:
1. Drag the control strip (slider) to include the segment you want to remain.
2. Or click the left square bracket to set start point, and click the right square bracket to set end point when previewing the video.
3. Or input specific value in Start and End box.
The “Crop” facility helps to get rid of the black edges and unwanted area of the image. Follow either of the below methods to crop selected video:
a. Crop video by dragging and dropping the crop frame
Simply move your mouse cursor to drag and adjust the four corners of the green frame to desired position.
b. Crop video by setting values
Under Crop tab there are four value fields: Left, Top, Width and Height. You can either type in specific values in the fields or adjust slider to constrict the area you want to remain.
The Zoom box let you decide how the cropping area be displayed. There are four options: keep original, 4:3, 16:9, and fit to screen.
Under the tab of “Text Watermark” you can add text as watermark to selected clip. To add text watermark, proceed as follows:
1. Check option “Enable” box.
2. Type in text in text Add Text area.
3. Set text position by dragging the text in Output preview area or the Left and Top slider bar. You may strikeout, underline and transparent effect for the text. The font, color, size, and style of the text can be adjusted too.
Under the tab of “Image/ Video Watermark” you can add image or video watermark to selected clip. To add text watermark, proceed as follows:
1. Check option “Enable” box.
2. Click “Browse” button to specify the image or video file you want to use.
When the image/ video is added, set its position by dragging the slider bar of “X” and “Y” options and set its size by dragging the slider bar of “Width” and “Height” options. You may also input specific numerical values into the “X”, Y”, “Width” and “Height” fields or drag and drop inserted image/ video to set the position and size.
The “Effect” facility lets you to customize the output effect. You can switch to “Effect” tab to adjust the following parameters:
Brightness: Drag the Brightness slider to adjust the brightness of the video.
Contrast: Drag the Contrast slider to adjust the contrast of the video.
Saturation: Drag the Saturation slider to adjust the saturation.
Deinterlacing: Check this box to eliminate the interlacing lines (strips) to make a better image.
Effect: Choose a special effect from the Effect drop-down list for the video. Available choices includes Simple gauss blur, Simple laplacian sharpen, Aged film, Flip color, Invert and None.
Reset: Click to reset to default values.
The “Audio” feature lets you to add audio to target video file so that you can replace the original audio track with favorite melody.
Find steps of replacing audio below:
1. Check the box of “Enable”.
2. Click “Browse” button and select the audio or video file you’d like to add.
3. You may check “Loop” to make the audio repeat in order to fit the full length of the video.
Refer to accepted audio file formats at Import Video Files to DVD Creator.
You can use the Volume bar slider to adjust volume from 1% to 400%.